28 listopada 2009

for new memories

Podczas słuchania Beck'a na you tube moje oko zatrzymało się na pierwszym słowie komentarza pod obrazkiem video i tak oto chce się podzielić z całym światem kilkoma słowami, które zaczarowały mnie w sobotę po szóstej rano w przerwie na kubełek gorącej słodkiej herbaty:

I love this song from Beck, its so true, so depressive, so life,... When i hear this song its like the world slows down, i sit back, thinking about people i ever met, had a great moment with them, and lost them out of my life... They are still there only i dont see them anymore, i dont know how, where they are. I only got some great memories from them. When the song is fading out, the memories are rushing out, very fast. Life reboots when it is quite, looking for new memories. I love my life.
(
bolenkov)





No coments

Once again
to myself
so nice

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...